Cocoa Nut Truffles Balls
By, Jen Delgado
No matter what time of the year it is, mostly everyone craves some time of sweets. The ingredient in these truffles are not only delicious, but they are sugar-free and best of all good for you. These truffles are also, really easy to make and it makes for about 24 truffles. Drink it with a Vanilla Eclipse Shake. Yummy!
- 1 cup of Raw Cashews, soaked for 20 minutes and drained well
- 1/3 cup of brown rice syrup ( you can substitute with raw honey, softened)
- Scant (meaning an adequate amount) 1/2 cup raw cacao powder)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup dried coconut (unsweetened)
To have a variety of Truffles you can add different toppings such as lime zest, orange zest, finely ground candied ginger, cacao nibs, or even dried coconut (unsweetened)
- Combine cashews and rice syrup in food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add cacao, Vanilla, and salt, and process until smooth.
- Add coconut, and process or pulse until well-incorporated, Taste and this way you can adjust the seasonings.
- Rest batter in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove, and form into 1 inch balls, rolling each truffle thoroughly in coating, if desired.
- Store the truffles in the refrigerator.
|Overcoming Plateaus With Training||Avoid These 5 Things & Boost Your Immune System!|
|Overcoming Plateaus With Training|
|Avoid These 5 Things & Boost Your Immune System!|