Do You Juice?
By, Brett Bauer
Do you juice? The benefits of drinking fresh squeezed vegetable juice are not only for cleansing the body, but also for healing it. When you juice vegetables and fruits you are extracting and taking in a high potency of micronutrients. This is a great thing to add into your daily diet especially if you are dieting.
There are many benefits you will notice from adding juices into your daily intake. Just to name a few – your energy level will go up, hair and skin will look and feel healthier, and digestive system will be on point.
Here are a few healthy recipes you can try!
- Carrot + Ginger + Apple – Boost and cleanse our system.
- Apple + Cucumber + Celery – Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and eliminate upset stomach and headache.
- Tomato + Carrot + Apple – Improve skin complexion and eliminate bad breath.
- Bitter gourd + Apple + Milk – Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat.
- Orange + Ginger + Cucumber – Improve Skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat.
- Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon – To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidney.
- Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi – To improve skin complexion.
- Pear & Banana – regulates sugar content.
- Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango – Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and fight oxidization .
- Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk – Rich in vitamin C + Vitamin B2 that increase cell activity and strengthen body immunity.
- Papaya + Pineapple + Milk – Rich in vitamin C, E, & Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism.
- Banana + Pineapple + Milk – Rich in vitamin with nutritious and prevent constipation
|Achieve Better Results with Functional Training||Coconut & Cranberry Cookies|
|Achieve Better Results with Functional Training|
|Coconut & Cranberry Cookies|