Paleo Friendly Banana Nut Bread
By, Brett Bauer
This is a simple recipe for banana bread lovers who want to keep it Paleo friendly!
1/2 cup almond butter
4 tablespoons melted grass fed butter
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine bananas, eggs, nut butter and grass fed butter in a blender or mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Add coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, sea salt and mix well.
4. Grease a 9×5 pan and pour in batter and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove and flip onto a cooling rack.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS Per Slice (makes 8 slices):
Calories – 157
Fat- 13 grams
Carbs – 8 grams
Protein – 6 grams
|It’s Ab Day!||Obesity is an Epidemic|
|It’s Ab Day!|
|Obesity is an Epidemic|