WHITE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PANCAKE RECIPE
By, Charlotte Snow
- 1 scoop Big Blend White Chocolate Protein
- 2 whole eggs (or 3 eggwhites)
- 2 tsp Saigon cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Hersey’s Cocoa Powder (or to taste)
- 2 tsp soluble, unflavored fiber
- Take 1 full scoop of Big Blend Protein and put into mixing bowl.
- Crack open 2 whole eggs or 3 egg whites and add to powder.
- Add cinnamon, cocoa and fiber to the mix. Stir until batter is formed. It will be thick and gooey.
- Spray pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into pan, makes 3 medium sized pancakes.
- Let cook over medium heat on one side for about a minute to a minute and a half. Check to see that the bottom layer is solid then flip the pancake and cook on it’s other side for another minute to a minute and a half until center is cooked through and is dry, but be sure not to over cook!
- Top with sugar free syrup and enjoy!!
|DIURETICS – WHY AND WHEN THEY’RE USEFUL||How Important is Prepping Your Meals Everyday?|
|DIURETICS – WHY AND WHEN THEY’RE USEFUL|
|How Important is Prepping Your Meals Everyday?|