By, Jen Delgado
Start with these 3 exercises. Next week look for another 3 exercises that you can also do anywhere without going to the gym or outside.
1. Start in a standing position
2. Squat down with your arms outside your legs and hands on the floor
3. Kick your feet backwards until they are in a push-up position keeping your back straight
4. Immediately jump feet back to the forward position between your hands, and jump straight up into a standing position
1. Start in a push-up position with your arms in line with your chest and your legs extended outward
2. Bring one leg forward to your chest, then back to it’s original position, then repeat with the other leg
3. Alternate this motion in a rapid pace, alternation one leg forward and one leg back (think about mimicking climbing up a mountain
1. Get into a plank position with hands directly under the shoulders, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, toes touching the floor, and ab and back muscles engaged so that your body is straight.
2.Lower the body until the chest nearly touches the floor. Keep your body straight the entire time
3. Exhale as you push back to the starting position. (If you’re a beginner, you can modify this exercise by doing them on your knees)
|Post Cheat Day Tips||DIURETICS – WHY AND WHEN THEY’RE USEFUL|
|Post Cheat Day Tips|
|DIURETICS – WHY AND WHEN THEY’RE USEFUL|